There are many reasons to install new siding on your home. The most common reason is to protect the exterior of your home from the elements and extend its lifespan. But when should you schedule an installation? What time of year is best and what kind of siding material works best to install during each season.Read more
Whether you’re building a home from scratch or renovating your current house, you face plenty of decisions. One major one is selecting the best siding.
Of course, siding is a big part of your exterior aesthetic, but you also have to consider functionality. The siding you select can affect how your home handles weather and pests. Siding also impacts your utility bills and the overall value of your home.Read more
In this article, you will learn:
1. How Choosing The Right Siding Materials Can Benefit Your Home
2. The Top 5 Siding Materials for Residential Properties (incl. pros & cons)
3. Which Exterior Siding Material Is Best For Your Home?
– – –
When it comes to home improvement projects, there are few enhancements that can increase energy-efficiency, curb appeal and property value as much as new siding.
As the first defense against the elements, residential siding materials provide so much more than just aesthetic value!
In This Article, You Will Learn:
1. Can Vinyl Siding be Painted?
2. 12 Risks to Consider Before Painting Your Vinyl Siding
3. Should Your Vinyl Siding be Painted or Replaced?
– – –
While we continue to spend our time at home, the warmer weather has finally allowed Canadian homeowners to prepare for the summer season ahead!